The Weikart Center offers comprehensive technical assistance (TA) for the Youth Program Quality Intervention process. We provide TA supports at three levels through phone, email, or onsite consulting:
We help network leaders:
- Plan a data collection rollout, addressing issues such as accountability messages, network capacities, identifying trainings that align with plans.
- Develop local capacities for external data collection and training.
- Support ongoing data collection and program improvement—we apply our experience with dozens of improvement projects to help you with all the issues that arise.
- Connect with other network professionals.
We help program leaders:
- Lead a staff team through program self-assessment.
- Collect, compile, and interpret program performance data to identify improvement needs and professional development priorities.
- Lead program improvement planning with staff.
- Use the online scores reporter for entering assessment data and improvement plans.
- Monitor and report on performance changes.
- Conduct Observation and Reflection with staff.
- Effectively use staff meetings to focus on quality.
We help program staff:
- Through brief, on-site in-service training used to re-introduce a concept or an idea from the Youth PQA or the Youth Worker Training Summit.
- With technical support for online training.
- Through co-observation of program sessions with program leaders.
|Comprehensive list of Products and Services 3.5.13.pdf||1.21 MB|